The coronavirus has affected all facets of life, worldwide.
SGEA takes the coronavirus global pandemic very seriously. We’re committed to ensuring a healthy and safe environment for our staff, athletes and community.
The very nature of our work at SGEA has allowed us to seamlessly move our day to day operations online and minimise the impact on any work we do for our athletes and esports communities.
Where possible, tournaments and events will be moved online as well. Any events where SGEA is involved that require some sort of physical attendance will be thoroughly and vigorously scrutinized. We endeavour to have our events comply with guidelines set forth by the Ministry of Health in addition to a healthy dose of understanding and common sense with regards to our athletes and community. We’d like to thank you in advance for complying with any stringent regulations (which will probably cause some inconvenience) we have at such events to ensure the health and safety of all involved.
SGEA would like to remind everyone to:
- Wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds.
- Wear a 3-ply surgical mask if you’re not feeling well.
- Practice safe distancing of at least 1 meter if you have to go out.
- Limit any gatherings to groups of 10 or less.
- Be honest in declaring your travel history, if you’ve come into contact with any suspected Covid19 cases and if you’re not feeling well.
You can be socially responsible from the comfort of your own home. The one place you don’t have to practice
Social Distancing is online. Be excellent to one another and reach out to anyone who needs help.
#SGUnited, #SGTogether, #SocialDistancing, #SGCares, #Esports, #Coronavirus, #Covid19